SVNIT Recruitment 2022 | Non-Teaching Post | 118 Vacancies | Last Date: 02.12.2022 | Apply Online @ svnit.ac.in SVNIT Direct Recruitment 2022: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has issued a fresh vacancy notification which is dated 17.10.2022 for Non-Teaching Posts of Group A, B & C such as Librarian, Scientific Officer, Junior Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Office Attendant, Pharmacist, Technician, Senior Technician & Other Posts. The notification of SVNIT Surat recruitment has dated 17.10.2022 for filling up 118 total vacancies for the above posts. In this SVNIT recruitment, it expects bright, dynamic, experienced, qualified, and suitable Indian Nationals. A candidate who is seeking for Central Govt jobs can apply this SVNIT direct nonteaching recruitment 2022 on or before the last date. Applicants are required to apply only online mode, the online application portal will be activated up to 02.12.2022.
After applying online, candidates should take a printout of the application form along with self-attested documents, and payment receipts and send it to the proper address given below on or before 12.12.2022. The eligibility criteria for the above posts are as per the Recruitment Rules of NITs. Applications not in the prescribed format or without attaching relevant supporting documents will be rejected. The SVNIT recruitment process is based on a written examination and personal selection. The candidate who is selected for this recruitment will be purely on a direct recruitment process and they are appointed at SVNIT Institute Surat in Gujarat. More details of SVNIT recruitment 2022, syllabus, results, selection list, job vacancy, etc. will be available on the official website. The post-wise non-teaching vacancy details and other details are given below.
Details of SVNIT Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Job Name: Non-Teaching (Group A, B & C)
Job Location: Gujarat
Total Vacancy: 118
Salary: Check the notification
Notification Released Date: 17.10.2022
Last Date to Submit the Application: 02.12.2022
Hard Copy of Submission Last Date: 12.12.2022
Official Website: svnit.ac.in
Also Read: GSCARD Bank Recruitment 2022 – Require Government Job
SVNIT Recruitment 2022 Non-Teaching Vacancy Details
Name of the Post No./ of Vacancies
- Librarian 01
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer (MIS) 01
- Executive Engineer 02
- Superintendent 06
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) 07
- Student Activity & Sports Assistant 02
- Library and Information Assistant 03
- Technical Assistant 17
- Pharmacist 01
- Junior Assistant 15
- Senior Assistant 08
- Office Attendant 17
- Senior Technician 13
- Technician 25
- TOTAL: 118
Eligibility Criteria for SVNIT Surat Non-Teaching Posts
Applicant should possess Senior Secondary (10+2)/ Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBBS in a relevant field from a concerned Board/ University.
Check the notification for more details.
Name of Posts Max /Age Limit
- Librarian 56
- Scientific Officer / Technical Officer (MIS) 35
- Superintendent 30
- JUNIOR ENGINEER
- Student Activity & Sports Assistant
- Library and Information Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Pharmacist 27
- Junior Assistant
- Office Attendant
- Senior Assistant 33
- Senior Technician
- Examination/ Personal Selection.
- SVNIT Recruitment EXAM Date
- The following SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment exam date will be intimated at the official website of svnit.ac.in soon.
- Applicants belonging to UR/ EWS/ OBC (Non- creamy layer) category should pay Rs. 500 only & it’s nonrefundable too.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD and Female candidates.
- After Completing the online application form, send it through Postal along with the necessary documents, and payment receipts to the below address, Please check in the official notification as well.
Address: The Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhi National Institute of Technology, Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat – 395 007, Gujarat
How to Apply online SVNIT Recruitment 2022
- First, go to the official website “https://www.svnit.ac.in/web/non-teaching-recruitment.php”
- Find the notification of Recruitment of Non-Teaching Positions in the Jobs@ SVNIT section in the homepage.
- Click and view the notification carefully.
- Read the full notification thoroughly and check the eligibility before applying online.
- Apply online mode, by clicking Apply online in the recruitment section.
- Enter the details properly and make the payment.
- Finally, click Proceed button
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
The eligibility criteria for the above posts are as per the Recruitment Rules of NITs. Applications not in the prescribed format or without attaching relevant supporting documents will be rejected. SVNIT recruitment process is based on written examination and personal selection.