UPI Payment Without Internet | If you want to make UPI payments without the internet, then read this article carefully. It will take a lot of work going forward.
You need an internet connection to make payments with Google Pay, PhonePe, Paytm UPI, etc. Your payment often gets stuck due to a lack of internet or mobile data. Sometimes you cannot make online payments when the internet connection or mobile data is slow. But did you know that you can make payments even without internet or mobile data? Here we are telling you how you can make payments without internet or mobile data.
UPI payment without the internet is the first way:
- You have to use *99# code from your phone
- You can avail of UPI features while using the *99# service.
- *99# is an emergency facility for smartphone users. You can use it when you don’t have internet service. You can use any UPI service in this.
- To make a UPI payment without the internet, first, it is necessary that your number should be registered with UPI. It is linked to your bank account and you can use *99# service with the same number.
- Open the dial button on your phone and type *99# and press the call button.
- Pop will now appear in the menu where you will get a message. Tap on 1 and send money.
- After receiving information from the person making the payment, type the number and select the send option.
- Enter the mobile number with your UPI account and tap on send. Here, make sure that you are typing the correct mobile number.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and then send it.
- Type a reason for the payment in the pop-up why you are making the payment like rent, shopping payment, etc.
UPI payment without internet, this other way:
In today’s modern age, all work has become easy with the help of the internet. But now many tasks can be completed even without the internet. RBI launched UPI Lite some time ago. Along with that, he has started a special facility. Due to this, users will be able to make payments through UPI without the internet.
The name of this unique feature is UPI 123PAY . Many people are confused about UPI 123Pay and UPI Lite. You will get to know about it in this report.
For your information, the internet is required to use the UPI Lite facility. But if the user uses UPI 123PAY then he will not need the internet. The purpose of launching a facility like UPI is to promote cashless financial transactions in India. After demonetization, the use of online payment facilities has increased in India. UPI Payment requires a smartphone, but you don’t need a smartphone for this facility. You can make UPI payments from a normal phone as well. For that, some simple steps have to be followed.
Follow this process to make payment through UPI123Pay
- First of all you have to link the bank account with UPI123Pay facility. For that, you have to call 08045163581, 08045163666, 6366200200. These three numbers are IVR numbers.
- Then you have to generate your UPI PIN number by debit or credit card.
- Calling the IVR number will tell you some options, listen carefully. In it, you can avail yourself of the facility from money transfer to bill payment.
- To transfer the money you have to enter the opposite person’s number and then enter the pin number after entering the amount of money to be transferred.
- This process will deduct money from your account and transfer it to the opposite person’s account.
- Unified Payments Interface is an instant real-time payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. The interface facilitates inter-bank peer-to-peer and person-to-person trading transactions. It is used to transfer money between two bank accounts on mobile devices instantly
Who created UPI Payments?
- UPI is created by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) which manages inter-bank transactions in India and is a special department of RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
- UPI is also controlled by RBI whose full name is “ Reserve Bank of India ”.
- Since UPI is controlled by RBI, if your account is in the Bank of Baroda, you can transfer money to any other bank account.
Why was UPI payment started?
- So that you can transact money through bank account 24 hours and 7 days.
- You can transfer money in real time.
- So that you don’t have to stand in long queues to withdraw money from the bank.
- You can also easily transfer money for shopping.
- For your money to reach the other party safely.
Download the application Click here
- What is required to use UPI Payment?
Ans: You need to have a member bank account, a mobile number registered with the bank account and a debit card. Editorial Editing: ‘No guarantee is made as to the accuracy or reliability of any information/content/calculations contained in this article. This information has been collected and sent to you through various means. Our intention is to convey information only, not to hurt the sentiments of any religion or community