HOCL Recruitment: Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL) is an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 17 Apprentice Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 31-Jan-2023.
HOCL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited (HOCL)|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||31-01-2023|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
HOCL Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||7|
|Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||4|
|Technician Apprentice (Commercial Practice)||4|
HOCL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed ITI, Diploma, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms.
- Rs. 7,700 – 10,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Based on Merit
- Document Verification
How to Apply for HOCL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ hocl.gov.in
- And check for the HOCL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Apprentice Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (31-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Official Website of HOCL?
A. hocl.gov.in is the Official website of HOCL.
Q. How can We Apply for this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this recruitment.