Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020
1 Mate (Mines) 60
2 Blaster (Mines) 100
3 Diesel Mechanic 10
4 Fitter 30
5 Turner 05
6 Welder (Gas & Electric) 25
7 Electrician 40
8 Electronics Mechanic 06
9 Draughtsman (Civil) 02
10 Draughtsman (Mechanical) 05
11 Computer Operator & Programming Assistant 02
12 Surveyor 05
- Passed 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent
- ITI passed in the concerned trade from an institute recognized by NCVT
- The candidates who have passed ITI prior to the year 2017 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on cut-off date. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. All govt. guidelines on the matter will be observed.
- As admissible under the rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of 30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board. In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board. Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependants of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
- Engagement of selected trade apprentices is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Company i.e. HCL.
- Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India portal (www.apprenticeship.gov.in). Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under establishment menu in the above site (www.apprenticeship.gov.in) and select Hindustan Copper Limited, Khetri Copper Complex for undergoing training with HCL. This is compulsory. The unique number generated on this website must be entered in the appropriate column in Step 2 (Online submission of application at Hindustan Copper Limited website), otherwise, application will not be considered finally submitted. Registration on the above portal is mandatory for all the candidates, whether they are applying on 10th basis or ITI basis.
- The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means of / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant – One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e. only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one login-ID. The candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the trade applied for. They are advised in their own interest to apply for only one trade that best fits with the candidate’s qualification viz-a-viz the advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications received, if any, in contravention to the ‘One Applicant – One Application’ condition shall not be accepted. In such cases only the first submitted application shall be considered.
- Online application opening date: 10.07.2020
- Cut-off date for Age & Qualification & in all other respect: 10.07.2020
- Online application closing date: 25.07.2020
- Publication of short-listed candidates List:10.08.2020