HIL India Recruitment 2020
Hindustan Insecticides LTD (HIL) India Invites Application For the Post Of Deputy Marketing Manager, Apply Before Last Date.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Hindustan Insecticides LTD (HIL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 02
Job Location: Kolkata
- Deputy Marketing Manager
- “Degree in Science preferably in Agriculture, with 10 years experience in Marketing/ sales of pesticides/agri inputs of which at least 2 years have been in managerial / supervisory capacity in marketing/ sales in pesticides industry. Degree or diploma in business administration will be considered as an added qualification.”
- Maximum 42 Years
- 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer)
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for person with Disability – Candidates with Locomotor Disability or Hearing Impairment. The definition of Locomotor Disability or Hearing Impairment for physically challenged candidates is as per the person with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act” 1995.
- 5 years for Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Rs 24900-3%-50500 (Pre-revised)
- A non refundable processing Fee of Rs.590/- is payable by the General and OBC Candidates in favour of HIL (India) Limited payable at New Delhi for the above said post. However, SC/ST & person with disability are exempted from paying the process fee.
- After screening of documents, suitable number of eligible candidates for the posts shall be called for selection which may consist of Written Test AND/OR Interview. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates.
How To Apply:
- Those who fulfils the prescribed norms may submit their application invariably in the prescribed format by Speed Post/Courier/Registered Post (no other mode of dispatch is acceptable) along with self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials and recent passport size photograph, super scribing on the envelope the name of the post applied for and a DD of Rs.590/-(Non Refundable) in favour of “HIL (India) Limited” DD payable at New Delhi (SC/ST/PwD/Ex.SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from the application fee).
- Application may please be addressed to – The General Manager (HR & Admn.), HIL (India) Limited, SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003. All the applicants must apply within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in “The Employment News/ New paper/ Company Website”.
- Last Date: Within 21 days from the date of Advt. Published (Advt. Published Date: 01-07-2020)