HAL Management Academy PGDM 2020-21 Admission Open
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, HAL Management Academy PGDM 2020-21 Admission Open Notification Out Apply Before 31st July 2020. A premier Aerospace company in Asia that plays a major role in the global aviation industry. A Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, specialized in design, manufacture and overhaul of Aircraft, Helicopters, engines, Avionics & systems, Airport Operations etc.
- PGDM Aviation Management (2 year Full-time Residential)
- PGDM Production Management (2 year Full-time Residential)
- EXECUTIVE PGDM Aviation Management (15 Month Full-time Residential)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering/Computer Science/Management from any reputed University/Institute.
- Minimum 50% marks in qualifying exam for general category and Minimum 45% marks for reserved category.
- Valid Aptitude Test Scores, if any, may be indicated.
- Candidates appearing in the final exam of degree are also eligible to apply.
- Executive PGDM requires a minimum 5 years of experience.
- situated in Bengaluru is the nodal Training Centre of HAL Offering Technology and Management programs to various stakeholders in the Aerospace Industry.
- The Academy has tie ups with premier IIMs, IITs & other reputed Institutes and plays a key role in developing the Aerospace ecosystem in the country.
- The Academy designs and delivers specific programs for entry level and mid career professionals to reduce the gap between academia and industry.
- Last date for submission of Application : July 31, 2020