Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022
Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana The state government has planned Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana Phase 2 for the welfare of tribals. In the new Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana 2021, the government has proposed an annual Rs. 1 lakh crore drive. This initiative is beginning to squeeze the tribal vote bank of Congress. The Saffron Party (BJP) is planning to launch the second phase of the Vanabandhu Kalyan Yojana on 9 August 2021 i.e. World Tribal Day.
Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana has launched in 2007 with an Eleventh Plan allocation of Rs. 15,000 crores for the speedy development of tribal areas of the State. The new package envisages re-engineering the processes of existing interventions that focus on livelihood development, provision of quality education, and development of infrastructure in these areas.
Gujarat van Bandhu Kalyan yojana 2022
For tribal welfare Rs. Gujarat One Bandhu Kalyan Yojana Phase 2 with an allocation of Rs 1 Lakh Crore will start on 20th August 2021. The decision is aimed at wooing voters in 27 assembly seats that are reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) category candidates. The Gujarat government launched Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana in 2007 when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was serving as the chief minister of the state. Now, after 14 years, the state government led by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has planned to launch the Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana 2nd phase, under which the BJP plans a massive campaign to woo tribal voters and win maximum seats.
Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana Documents Required- Aadhaar Proof
Adijati Vikas Vibhag has to submit the following documents for this scheme to benefit the Scheduled Tribe people of the state.
- Aadhaar card of the beneficiary farmer.
- Ration card of the beneficiary farmer.
- Copy of 8/A of the land of the beneficiary farmer.
- Copy of land 7/12 of the beneficiary farmer.
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate of Beneficiary Farmer.
- BPL pattern of a beneficiary farmer ( scored from 0 to 20 ).
- 2 passport-size photographs of the beneficiary farmer.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana Gujarat 2022
Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana 2nd phase is needed in Gujarat
The Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana introduced in 2007 when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the Chief Minister of Gujarat has yielded good results. Now the state government plans to launch the second phase of the Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana on August 9, World Tribal Day.
Tribal Welfare in Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana Phase 1/2
Since 2007, the Gujarat State Government under Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana has allocated Rs. 96 96,000 crores have been spent. Under the second phase of the scheme, the state government will spend Rs 1 lakh crore for the development of the tribal population.
Centers of Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana
The focus areas of the Gujarat Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
- Infrastructure development
The state government will emphasize the development of these concentrated areas in tribal areas under the Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana.
Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana 2022 Benefits
This scheme is a scheme for Scheduled Tribe people. In this scheme, the beneficiaries are given benefits in different ways. Such as the tribal farmers will be able to get maize, vegetable seeds and fertilizers free of charge.
- In this scheme, the beneficiary will get a kit of 1 bag of DAP fertilizer of 50 kg and 1 bag of Prom fertilizer of 50 kg under the scheme.
- Farmer beneficiaries of Narmada, Bharuch, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dang districts will be given the benefit of vegetable seeds.
- Beneficiaries of Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Dahod, Panchmahal and Chotaudepur districts will be given the benefit of maize seeds.
Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana Eligibility
Gujarat State Adijati Vikas Vibhag Gujarat is working on the schemes for the tribals and they are always working on their development. Beneficiaries with the following eligibility will be considered eligible to avail of this scheme.
- The beneficiary should not belong to Scheduled Tribe.
- A beneficiary who wants to avail of this scheme should have a BPL sample score between 0 to 20.
- Tribal farmers will be eligible for this scheme.
- Tribal beneficiaries will be eligible for one kit per family.
- After receiving the kit, the beneficiary will have to deposit Rs 250/- through Lokphala.
- In order to get the benefit of the Agricultural Diversification Scheme in Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana, the beneficiary has to apply online himself from DSAG Sahay Gujarat
Opposition to Van Bandhu Kalyan Yojana
Ashwin Kotwal, Congress Tribal MLA and Chief Whip of the Opposition in the Assembly mentioned, “BJP is planning to release a new name of Vanabandhu Kalyan Yojana – II to mislead the tribals before the 2022 Assembly elections. If BJP spends Rs. ,000 96,000 crores claim is true, then why are most of the tribals still living below the poverty line? Why do tribal areas still lack basic health and education facilities? “
A member of the opposition party also alleged that “BJP is diverting money from mandatory tribal sub-schema only for so-called roads, irrigation, and other constructions. The government has spent very little on the direct welfare of the tribal population.
Official Website: Click here
Register for information about government schemes: Click Here