Gujarat Samras Hostel Admission Notification 2022 @samras.gujarat.gov.in, Gujarat Samras Hostel Admission 2022 Notification Out, Samaras Hostel Admission 2022 Notification : Students of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes studying in college level undergraduate, postgraduate and higher courses for the academic year 2022 Students from Ahmedabad, Anand, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Bhuj, Himmatnagar and Patan cities can apply online by visiting the website https://samras.gujarat.gov.in.
Gujarat Samras Hostel Admission 2022-23
Gujarat Samaras Chatralay Society Published Admission Notification For Students. Interested And Eligible Students Apply Online Through Official Website.All Details About Samaras Hostel Admission 2022 Given Below.
Students with 50% or more marks in Std. 12 for all undergraduate level courses and 50% or more marks in undergraduate courses for postgraduate courses can apply and admission will be given on merit basis.
Gujarat Samras Hostel List Ahmedabad Samaras Hostel
- Rajkot Samaras Hostel
- Surat Samaras Hostel
- Vadodara Samaras Hostel
- Patan Samaras Hostel
- Anand Samaras Hostel
- Bhavnagar Samaras Hostel
- Jamnagar Samaras Hostel
- Bhuj Samaras Hostel
- Himmatnagar Samaras Hostel
Necessary Document For Samras Hostel Admission Character Certificate
- Cast Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Student Mark sheet
- Passport Size Photo
- Leaving Certificate
- Adharcard Copy
- Disability Certification (If the Student is Disabled)
- Certificate if the Child is an Orphan
Important Note :
- Students who have applied in the year 2022 but have not been admitted due to COVID 19 will have to Re-Apply online. Previous application will not be considered valid.
Merit List :
- Provisional merit list for admission as well as other instructions will be published online. In this regard, students will have to visit the said website from time to time.
- Students placed on the Provisional Merit List will have to verify the original certificates before getting admission in the Samaras Hostel. Students will be informed about this through SMS and E-MAIL.
- If there is a discrepancy between the percentage filled in the online form of an applicant and the percentage of the original marksheet and the certificates of eligibility, the admission of such applicants will be canceled.
How To Apply :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Link :
Important Date :
Online Application Last Date : 20.09.2022
As of now 20 hostels located in 9 District (Ahmedabad, Anand, Bhavnagar, Bhuj, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Patan, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara) for Boys and Girls having total capacity of 13,000 students.
About Samaras Chatralay Society : The Government of Gujarat has established “Gujarat Samras Chhatralay Society” in September 2016 under Social Justice and Empowerment Department.