GSFCL Recruitment 2020
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFCL) Invites Application for the post of Assistant Operator B.sc / M.Sc Candidate Can Apply for this post.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFCL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Assistant Operator
- B.Sc (Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) minimum 60% OR Diploma Chemical with minimum 60% OR MSc candidates may also apply, but the requisite qualification is BSc and hence, their MSc degree will not be considered
- Preferable: NCVT Exam in BSc. And / or Diploma in Chem. Engg. Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) Trade
- All courses must be full-time from recognized institution.
- Upto 2 years’ experience in Chemical Industry /fertilizer industry/ petrochemicals Industry is preferable.
- Preferable: Apprenticeship Training in BSc. And / or Diploma in Chem. Engg. AOCP trade Final year / semester students from batch passing out in 2020 who have scored minimum 60% may also apply.
- Not more than 26 years as on the date of advertisement
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Undertake plant visits and execute routine activities as per SOPs as detailed in co-ordination with Shift In-charge.
- Collect readings/samples and maintain log of process parameters at desired frequency
- Take corrective actions for abnormality/deviation and report to DCS/ Panel In-charge/shift In-charge
- Take instructions from Shift In-charge and follow in case of emergency or deviation
- Carry out proper isolation/purging of machine/equipment in line with safety and environment norms for inspection, maintenance etc.
Safety and Environment Care:
- Use prescribed PPE’s to maintain personal safety
- Maintain plant safety by following safe practices
- Prevent damage to environment and minimize wastage through proper action
- Report near miss accidents / unsafe conditions
- Maintain general conditions and deposition of plant e.g. keeping the functional area clean, proper disposal of wastes, etc.
- Provide suggestions for improvement in process
- Learn/adopt new working techniques
- Should have knowledge of unit operations, heat transfer, mass transfer and allied static and rotating equipments.
- Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.
- The selected candidate shall undergo contractual appointment for 3 years and renewal shall be subject to satisfactory performance. On completion of contractual period, he/she shall be absorbed in regular grade of the Company subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Company at that time shall be required to execute a Service Agreement for three years of Rs.1,00,000/-
- Remuneration shall be as per prevalent norms of the company, as may be amended and applicable at a given point in time.
- Recruit may be placed within Gujarat in any unit of the company as per company’s requirement.
- Plant based role which involves working in shifts. Should be willing to respond to emergencies at all times.
- Starting Date: 08-07-2020
- Last Date: 17-07-2020