GCRI Recruitment 2020
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) Applications are invited for vacant post at GCRI. Candidates may apply upto 15-07-2020, Wednesday 17:00 hrs. Application forms downloaded from our website and filled form as well as scan all documents and then send all Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly self attested along with one recent color passport size photograph to be submitted through email id firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Surgical Oncology
- Gynaec Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Palliative Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Junior Lecturer In Paediatric Oncology
- Junior Lecturer In Nucler Medicine
- Junior Lecturer In Radiotherapy
- Resident Medical Officer
- Full Time Gastroenterologist (Super Speciality)
- Full Time Urologist (Super Speciality)
- Hon. Psychiatrist
- Junior Resident (Gynaec Oncology)
- Junior Resident (Palliative Medicine)
- Visiting Assistant Paediatric Surgeon
- Visiting Endocrinologist
- Visiting Neuro Physician
- Visiting Consultant For Endoscopy Procedure
- Visiting Pulmo-onco Critical Care Specialist
- Fellow In Medical Physics
- Interventional Radiology
- Hospital Administrator
- Radio Physicist
- Head,it (Information Technology)
- Labour Officer
- B.t.o. (Blood Transfusion Officer)
- Hon. Civil Engineer
- Electronic Engineer
- Chief Security Officer
- Security Supervisor
- Computer Engineer (Hardware)
- Junior Research Assistant
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Senior Resident Posts – Vacancy Statement:
- Senior Resident (Medical Oncology)
- Senior Resident (Radiotherapy)
- Senior Resident (Surgical Oncology)
- Clerk & Computer Data Entry Operator
- Field Investigator
- Research Scientist (Medical)
- Qualification and Teaching experience should be as per Medical Council of India, New Delhi and Health and Family Welfare Department Government of Gujarat recruitment rules as amended time to time.
- Pay and allowances will be as per existing rules
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification & Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
- The selection list will remain valid for a period of one year or till another advertisement is published, whichever is earlier. The candidates with less teaching experience on the day of interview will not be considered.
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement
For Non Teaching & Other Post Qualification Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Application forms downloaded from our website and filled form as well as scan all documents and then send all Photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience certificates & attempt certificates duly self attested along with one recent color passport size photograph to be submitted through email id email@example.com.
- Application Form
- Detailed Bio-data.
- Adhar Card.
- School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate.
- S.S.C, H.S.C Passing Certificate & Marksheet
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Quota.
- All educational qualifications with Photocopies of all Mark Sheets.
- MCI Registration of Graduation / Post Graduation.
- Gujarat State Medical Council Registration / or other State’s Medical Council Registration.
- Attempt Certificate of Graduation, Post Graduation.
- Degree Certificate.
- All Experience Certificates.
- NOC from Present Employer.