ESIC Delhi Recruitment: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (abbreviated as ESIC) is one of the two main statutory social security bodies under the ownership of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, the other being the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 26 Senior Resident Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 13-Mar-2023.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Delhi (ESIC Delhi)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Starting Date of the Application||01-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||13-03-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed MBBS, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma/ DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs. 1,30,797/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Walk-In Interview.
How to Apply for the ESIC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ esic.nic.in
- And check for the ESIC Delhi Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Senior Resident.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 13-Mar-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Office of Medical Superintendent, IG ESI Hospital, Delhi.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of ESIC Recruitment?
A. esic.nic.in is the Official website of ESIC.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. 13-03-2023 is the Last date of the Application.