ECIL Recruitment 2020
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application For The post Of Visiting Faculty, B.E/B.Tech Candidates Apply For this post.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for suitable candidates for empanelment as Visiting Faculties to impart training as well as to guide the students in development of new academic projects at Computer Education Division (CED), Hyderabad in the following technologies on session basis.
Total Post: 10
- Visiting Faculties
- A First class Engineering Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science /Electronics and Communication/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- Minimum 03 years for BE/B. Tech applicants or 01 year for M.E/ M. Tech applicants; relevant experience in Training & Development of new projects in the respective domains as mentioned at Table-1.
- The faculties will be paid on the basis of number of sessions for which their services are utilized. Each session will be for a duration of 1.5 hrs. and Rs. 300 will be paid as honorarium.
Method Of Selection:
- The selection will be conducted through a Personal Interview at Hyderabad. In case of large number of applications, the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned at Table 1 under Min. Qualification i.e., B.E. / B.Tech or M. E. / M Tech.
- Final selection will be based on Academic Achievement, Quality of Experience & Performance in Interview.
- Date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within a short notice.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.07.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 25.07.2020(1400 hrs.).
- Application start from: 04/07/2020
- Last date for application: 25/07/2020 (till 04:00 PM)