DOT Recruitment: The Department of Telecommunications, abbreviated to DoT, is a department of the Ministry of Communications of the executive branch of the Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 270 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment Before the Last date of the Application 22-Feb-2023.
DOT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Name of the Post||Sub Divisional Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||270|
|Starting Date of the Application||10-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||22-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
DOT Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|District Name||No of Posts|
DOT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Electrical Communication/Computer Science/Tele Communication/Information Technology/Instrumentation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 56 Years.
- Rs.47600-151100/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for DOT Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ dot.gov.in
- And check for the DOT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Sub Divisional Engineer Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (22-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of DOT?
A. Department of Telecommunication is the Full form of DOT.
Q. What is the Official Website of DOT?
A. dot.gov.in is the Official Website of DOT.