DHS Botad Recruitment 2020
district Health Society Botad Invites Application For the post of Tuberculosis Visitor (TBHV), Walk-in-Interview: 26-06-2020
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in DHS Botad. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 01
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV)
- Graduate Or intermediate (10+2) and experience of working as MPW/LHV/ANM/Health Worker certificate or higher course in health education Counseling or Tuberculosis health visitors recognized Course
- Certificate Course in Computer Operations (Minimum 2 months)
- Preferential Qualification for Vacant Post.
- Training Course For MPW Or Recognize Sanitary inspector’s Course
- Rs. 13,000 Fix Per Month
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
- Walk-in-Interview: 26-06-2020 (09:30 to 11:30 AM)