Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020
Deendayal Port Trust (DPT) Applications are invited for filling up of the post of Chief Operations Manager (HoD).
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Deendayal Port Trust (DPT). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Advt. No. GA/PS/COM/11320/5420
Total Post: 01
- Chief Operation Manager (HOD
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Certificate of Competency as MOT First Class/Master Mariner having Certificate of Competency as Master of Foreign Going Ship / Post-Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- 17 years’ experience in Executive Cadre in Marine/ Engineering / Traffic in any Port / Government or Semi-Government Department /Public Sector Undertaking /Autonomous Body.
- Rs.100000-260000 (Pre-revised Rs. 18500-23900) Elevated to the scale of pay of Rs.120000-280000 (Pre-revised Rs. 20500-26500) after completion of 3 years regular service and subject to meeting 3 conditions mentioned in para 2(ii) of the Ministry’s letter No. A-12023/15/2018-PE-I dated 19.11.2019)
- 45 Years
- Selection is by merit for which the bench mark in overall grading in the ACRs will not be below “Very Good”.
How To Apply:
- The applicants are requested to apply in the “Online Application Portal” of the Ministry of Shipping (http://onlinevacancy.shipmin.nic.in). The applicant has to register in the Online Application Portal.
- A printout of the filled in application shall be sent along with recent passport size photograph affixed on the right hand corner of the printout, along with self-attested copies of education/ experience/ age certificate(s) and the documents as under:
- For More Detail Read Official Advertisement.
- Starting Date: 02-07-2020
- Last Date: 31-07-2020