DA-IICT Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a temporary position to work at DA-IICT on a ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) sponsored research project financed by the Department of Space (DOS, GoI), India. The project details, requisite qualification & experience etc. are given below.
Title of the Project: Design and Simulation of Physical Layer and MAC Layer Functionalities of Future Mobile Satellite Systems
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in DA-IICT. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ ICT) or Equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification, OR B.E./B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ ICT or Equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification.
- Understanding of digital/satellite communication systems, especially the Physical and the MAC Layers
- Knowledge of programming in C/C++, Python and Matlab.
- The development of a Physical Layer and MAC Layer algorithms and protocols for the future Mobile Satellite Systems.
- This post is purely temporary for a duration of 1 year. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in DA-IICT. However, the selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the PhD program of DA-IICT as per the available guidelines.
- Consolidated salary Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their CV, qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Given the current pandemic, the interview will be conducted in an online mode.
- The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by 8th July, 2020 through an e-mail to Dr. Rajib Lochan Das at “firstname.lastname@example.org” and Dr. Yash Vasavada at “email@example.com”
- Please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT ” in subject line of the email.
- Tentative date of Interview: 13th July, 2020
- Expected start date: 16th July, 2020.