CWC Recruitment: Central Water Commission (CWC) is a technical organization that functions as part of the Ministry of Jal Shakti in the Government of India. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 33 Consultant Posts. All Eligible aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 22-Feb-2023.
CWC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Water Commission (CWC)|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||33|
|Starting Date of the Application||08-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||22-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
CWC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per CWC official notification.
- As Per Norms.
- As Per Norms.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the CWC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cwc.gov.in
- And check for the CWC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Consultant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (22-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to To Under Secretary, Establishment-VII, 3rd Floor (South), Sewa Bhawan, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 And Also Send a Soft Copy of the Application Through Email: Estt7@nic.in.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of the CWC?
A. cwc.gov.in is the Official website of CWC.
Q. What is the Full form of CWC?
A. Central Water Commission is the Full form of CWC.