CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment 2020
CSIR-CSMCRI is a national research laboratory under CSIR, which is well equipped with research facilities. Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow From talented and motivated candidates for working in Grant-in-Aid project at CSIR-CSMCRI, Bhavnagar. The details of post are specified below.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in CSIR-CSMCRI. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Advt. No. ENV/JRF- 07/2020
Total Post: 01
- Junior Research Fellow
Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Science (or) Graduate in Environmental Science and Engineering/Environmental Engineering selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- The selected candidate will have to work on the concerned Grant-In-Aid project and as part of the project, extensive field work may be required.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (per month)
- 28 years* (Junior Research Fellow)
- Relaxation in age as per CSIR norms.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
- Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only such shortlisted candidates as are eligible as per criteria will be asked to attend the interview using the online mode. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail. The interview of the shortlisted candidates is scheduled on 30th July, 2020 at 10.30 A.M through Skype.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in) along with the supporting documents by e-mail to email@example.com before 24th July, 2020.
- Last Date: 24-07-2020