CPCRI Recruitment: The Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) was established in 1916 as Central Coconut Research Station, and was later taken over by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). It has Released notifications for the Recruitment of 2 Project Fellow & Field Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin Interview For this Recruitment on 25-Jan-2023.
CPCRI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI)|
|Name of the Post||Project Fellow, Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Notification Release Date||09-01-2023|
|Date of the Interview||25-01-2023|
|Job Location||Kasaragod – Kerala|
CPCRI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed the 08th, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Rs. 15,000 – 25,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for CPCRI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cpcri.gov.in
- And check for the CPCRI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Project Fellow and Field Assistant.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 25-Jan-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with the required documents(as mentioned in the official notification) at the below address ICAR – CPCRI, Kasaragod – 671124.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Application Mode of CPCRI Recruitment?
A. Applicants can Apply by Walkin Interview for this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of CPCRI?
A. cpcri.gov.in is the Official Website of CPCRI.