CPCB Recruitment: The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) of India is a statutory organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest, and Climate Change (Mo.E.F.C.C.). it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 10 Consultant A, and Consultant B Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 12-Apr-2023.
CPCB Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Name of the Post||Consultant A, Consultant B|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Starting Date of the Application||23-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||12-04-2023|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland, West Bengal, Haryana|
CPCB Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CPCB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 65 Years.
- Rs. 60,000 – 80,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the CPCB Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cpcb.nic.in
- And check for the CPCB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Consultant A, Consultant B Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (12-Apr-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of CPCB?
A. cpcb.nic.in is the Official Website of CPCB.
Q. What is the Full form of CPCB?
A. Central Pollution Control Board is the Full form of CPCB.