COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi Samadhan.com regularly to get the latest updates.
COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2022
Vacancy Details :
Name of the post :
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service – 314
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways. – 300
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council. – 03
- General duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 70
Examination Notice No. : 08/2022-CMS
Essential Qualification :
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Age Limit :
- 32 Years
Application Fee :
- Candidates (Except Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in
More Details : Plese Read Official Notificaton
Important Links :
Important Dates :
- The Online Applications can be filled upto 26th April, 2022 till 6:00 PM.