CISF Recruitment: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is a federal police organization in India under the Ministry of Home Affairs. it has released a notification for the recruitment of 706 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this recruitment before the Last date of the Application 12-Feb-2023.
CISF Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||706|
|Starting Date of the Application||29-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||12-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
CISF Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fee.
- Based on Service
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cisf.gov.in
- And check for the CISF Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (12-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Q. What is the Official website of CISF Recruitment?
A. cisf.gov.in is the Official website of CISF.
Q. What is the Full form of CISF?
A. Central Industrial Security Force is the Full form of CISF.