CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 CISF Constable Vacancy Notification PDF Released, Check Eligibility Details, Age Limit, Last Date, Salary etc. at www.cisfrectt.in.
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notification for the 787 posts of Constable Tradesman. The organization has invited online applications from eligible candidates of various trades such as Cook, Barber, Washerman, Sweeper, Mason and others.
The candidates will be able to find the active online application link on 21 November 2022. Applicants will have to submit their online applications on or before 20 December 2022. Applicants are advised to keep all their documents with them before starting the online application process.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
Name of Organisation: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
No. of Posts: 787
Job Location: PAN India
Post Name: Constable Tradesman
Application Mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 20 December 2022
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
The candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized state or central board of education.
Applicants should be 18 to 23 years old to submit their online application for the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment.
Trade Name No. of Posts
- Cook 304
- Cobbler 06
- Trailer 27
- Barber 102
- Washer-man 118
- Sweeper 199
- Painter 01
- Mason 12
- Plumber 04
- Mali 03
- Welder 03
- For UR, OBC and EWS Categories – ₹100
- For Female, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen Categories – No Fee
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Trade Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Online Application Start Date: 21 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20 December 2022
- Last Date to Pay Online Application Fee: 20 December 2022
Apply Online for the CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 – Check Steps
- Visit the official website of the organization at www.cisf.gov.in or www.cisfrectt.in.
- Then on the first page of the website candidates will find the recruitment notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully and then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now enter the basic details of the candidate and submit those details.
- Then upload the required document in the recommended sizes and dimensions.
- Now you will be redirected to the payment page where you need to pay the application fee.
- Pay the fee if the application is else re-check the details filled in the form and submit it to the board.
- Then take out a printout of the form and use it in the future for more recruitment phases.