CIPET Recruitment: The Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering and Technology formerly Central Institute of Plastics and Technology (or CIPET) is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers (India). It has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 09 Lecturers & Instructor poets. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply For this Recruitment before the Last Date of the Application.
The Application Process has already started on 19-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 05-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
CIPET Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET)|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer, Instructor|
|Number of Vacancies||9|
|Starting Date of the Application||19-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||05-12-2022|
|Job Location||Dehradun – Uttarakhand|
CIPET Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CIPET Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- candidate should have completed a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, Master’s Degree, DPT/ DPMT/ PGD/ PPT from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years.
CIPET Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates Will get Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- Salary Per Month.
CIPET Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees are Required For this Recruitment.
CIPET Recruitment: Selection Process
- Selected candidates Will get Selected on the basis of the Interview Process.
How to Apply For CIPET Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cipet.gov.in
- And check for the CIPET Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Lecturer, and Instructor Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (05-Dec-2022)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Joint Director & Head, CIPET: CSTS, Haridwar Road, Post -Bhaniyawala, Doiwala, Dehradun- 248140 (Uttarakhand)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 05-12-2022.
Q. How can we apply For this Recruitment?
A. Candidates Can Apply Online For this Recruitment.