CIIL Recruitment: The Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL) is an Indian research and teaching institute based in Mysuru, part of the Language Bureau of the Ministry of Education. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 22 Resource Person Posts. all Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 15-02-2023.
CIIL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Institute of Indian Languages (CIIL)|
|Name of the Post||Resource Person|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Starting Date of the Application||18-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||15-02-2023|
|Job Location||Mysore – Karnataka|
CIIL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D in Linguistics/Language Sciences/Languages/Literature from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms.
- Rs.1000-1500/- Per Day.
- No Application Fee.
- Online Interview
How to Apply for CIIL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ciil.org
- And check for the CIIL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Resource Person Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (15-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of CIIL?
A. Central Institute of Indian Languages Is the Full form of CIIL.
Q. How can we Apply For CIIL Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.