CIC Recruitment: The Central Information Commission is a statutory body established by the Government of India in 2005 under the Right to Information Act. it has Released a Notification for Recruitment For 5 Under Secretary Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
The Application Process has already started on 06-10-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 04-Dec-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
CIC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||The Central Information Commission|
|Name of the Post||Under Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Starting Date of the Application||06-10-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||04-12-2022|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
CIC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
- candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years.
CIC Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates Will get Salary As Per Norms.
CIC Recruitment: Application Fees
- No application fees are required For this Recruitment.
CIC Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will get Selected on the basis of the Interview.
How to apply For CIC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cic.gov.in
- And check for the CIC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Under Secretary Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Deputy Secretary (Admn), Room No-507, 5th Floor, Central Information Commission, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067