CGHS Recruitment: The Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) is a healthcare program administered by the Government of India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its goal is to provide comprehensive health care to Central Government of India employees, pensioners, and dependents. Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jabalpur, Lucknow, Chennai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Kanpur, Meerut, Thiruvananthapuram, Gauhati, Ranchi, Shillong, Jammu are among the cities that offer this service.
CGHS has issued an announcement for the recruitment of 28 Medical Officers for the Delhi location. Aspirants can apply before December 16, 2022, as the application process began on December 9, 2022.
CGHS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||28|
|Notification Release Date||09-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||16-12-2022|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
CGHS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 69 Years.
- Rs. 75,000/- Per Month.
CGHS Recruitment: Application fees
- No Application Fees are Required.
CGHS Recruitment: Selection Process
How to apply For CGHS Recruitment?
- First, go to the official website @ cghs.gov.in and look for the CGHS Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for.
- There you will find the most recent job posting for Medical Officer.
- Examine the Recruitment instructions carefully.
- Fill out the Application Form.
- Then, on December 16, 2022, come to the below-mentioned address for a walk-in interview with the required documents.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of CGHS?
A. cghs.gov.in is the Official Website of CGHS.
Q. What is the Full Form of CGHS?
A. the Full Form of CGHS is Central Government Health Scheme.