Central Coffee Research Institute Recruitment: The Central Coffee Research Institute, established in 1925, is located in the heartland of coffee tracts, near Balehonnnur in the Chikmagalur district of Karnataka. it has Released notifications for Various Young Professional Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 01-Mar-2023.
Central Coffee Research Institute Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Coffee Research Institute|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||15-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||01-Mar-2023|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
Central Coffee Research Institute Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 33 Years.
- Rs. 21,000 – 25,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required
How to Apply for the Central Coffee Research Institute Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tnau.ac.in
- And check for the Central Coffee Research Institute Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Young Professional.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 01-Mar-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Specified Address in the Notification.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of CCRI?
A. tnau.ac.in is the Official Website of CCRI.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. 01-Mar-2023 is the Last date of the Application.