Central Bank of India Recruitment: The Central Bank of India (CBI) is a Mumbai-based public sector bank. Despite its name, it is not India’s central bank; the Reserve Bank of India is the country’s central bank. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 250 Chief Manager & Senior Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 11-Feb-2023.
Central Bank of India Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Central Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Chief Manager, Senior Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||250|
|Starting Date of the Application||27-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||11-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Central Bank of India Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Central Bank of India Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years.
- Rs. 63,840 – 89,890/- Per Month.
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ centralbankofindia.co.in
- And check for the Central Bank of India Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Chief Manager, Senior Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (11-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of the Central bank of India?
A. centralbankofindia.co.in is the Official website of the Central Bank of India.
Q. What is the Application Mode of Central Bank of India Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.