BRO Recruitment: The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is a road construction executive force in India that provides support to and is now a part of the Indian Armed Forces. BRO develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighboring countries. it has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 567 Operator Communication & Vehicle Mechanic Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply before the Last date of the Application 31-Jan-2023.
BRO Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||The Border Roads Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Operator Communication & Vehicle Mechanic|
|Number of Vacancies||567|
|Starting Date of the Application||27-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||31-01-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
BRO Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Driver Mechanical Transport||9|
|MSW Mess Waiter||1|
BRO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per BRO official notification.
- As Per the Norm.
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fees are required.
- Written Test
- Driving Test
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment?
- First, go to the official website @ bro.gov.in and look for the BRO Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Operator Communication, Vehicle Mechanic Jobs notification.
- Double-check the deadline.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full Form of BRO?
A. The Border Roads Organisation is the Full name of the BRO.
Q. What is the Official Website of BRO?
A. bro.gov.in is the Official Website of BRO.