BOM Recruitment: Bank of Maharashtra is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Pune. it has the largest network of branches of any nationalized bank in the state of Maharashtra. BOM has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 551 Digital Banking & Generalist Officers Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
The Application Process has already started on 05-12-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 23-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
BOM Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bank Of Maharashtra|
|Name of the Post||Digital Banking, Generalist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||551|
|Starting Date of the Application||05-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||23-12-2022|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
BOM Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Bank of Maharashtra Has Announced 551 Bumper Vacancies For Various Posts. Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|AGM Board Secretary Corporate Governance||1|
|AGM – Digital Banking||1|
|AGM- Management Information System (MIS)||1|
|Chief Manager – MIS||1|
|Chief Manager – Market Economic Analyst||1|
|Chief Manager – Digital Banking||2|
|Chief Manager – Information System Audit||1|
|Chief Manager, Information Security Officer||1|
|Chief Manager – Credit||15|
|Chief Manager – Disaster Management||1|
|Chief Manager – Public Relations & Corporate Communication||1|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – II||400|
|Generalist Officer MMGS Scale – III||100|
|Forex / Treasury Officer||25|
BOM Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- Candidate should have completed CA, CFA, CMA, Diploma, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, MBA, M.Sc, Masters Degree, MCA, MCS, MA, M.Phil, PGDBA, PGDBM, PGPM, PGDM, Ph.D. from any of the recognized board or University.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Year
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
BOM Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 48,170 – 1,00,350/- Salary Per Month.
BOM Recruitment: Application Fees
- UR/ ESW/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 1180-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 118-
- Mode of Payment: Online
BOM Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates will be Selected on the basis of the Online Exam and Interview Process.
How to Apply For BOM Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ bankofmaharashtra.in
- And check for the Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Digital Banking, Generalist Officer Jobs notification, and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Last date of the application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 23-12-2022.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Candidates Can Apply Online For this Recruitment.