BIS Recruitment: The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is the National Standards Body of India under the Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 22 Young Professionals Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 10-Feb-2023.
BIS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Name of the Post||Young Professionals|
|Number of Vacancies||22|
|Starting Date of the Application||21-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||10-02-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
BIS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.E or B.Tech, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Rs.70000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test & Interview
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ bis.gov.in
- And check for the BIS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Young Professionals Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (10-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of BIS?
A. Bureau of Indian Standards is the Full form of BIS.
Q. What is the Official Website of BIS?
A. bis.gov.in is the Official Website of BIS.