Bhagwan Mahavir University (BMU) Recruitment 2020
Bhagwan Mahavir University (BMU), Bhagwan Mahavir College Of B.Sc Nursing Invites Application For the post of Clerk, Peon, Librarian, Principal, Tutor & Other Post, Apply Before Last Date.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bhagwan Mahavir University (BMU), Bhagwan Mahavir College Of B.Sc Nursing. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 25
Principal – 01
Vice Principal – 01
Asst. Professor – 02
Tutor – 10
Office Superintendent – 01
Clerk – 04
Librarian – 01
Peon – 05
- M.Sc Nursing 55% above with 18 year Teaching Experience with Minimum 5 years in Collegiate Programme Ph.D Preferable.
- M.Sc Nursing 55% above with 10 year Teaching Experience with minimum 5 years in Collegiate Programme Ph.D Preferable
- M.Sc Nursing above with 3 year Teaching Experience NET/GSET/Ph.D, Preferable
- M.Sc Nursing / B.Sc Nursing P.B.B.Sc. Nursing with 1 year.
- Any Graduate / post Graduate with 12 year administrative work minimum 3 years Collegiate Programme
- Any Graduate Second Class with knowledge Of Computer with English & Gujarati Typing M.S Office / Tally Accounts
- M. Lib with 2 year Experience, Ph.D / NET/GSET Preferable
- 10th Pass.
Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale and service conditions are as per INC & GNC Govt. Of Gujarat Norms.
How To Apply:
- Applicants should send Bio-Data with recent Photographs along with certified copies of all relevant documents. Apply through Registered Post A.D Or Courier.
- Address: Secretary, Bhagwan Mahavir Education Foundation, Sr,No. 149, Near Shayam Mandir, B/H E-Space, VIPR Road, Bharthana – Vesu, Surat – 395007
- You may also send mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More Detail Please Read Official Advertisement.
- Within 15 days from the date of Advt. Published (Published date 07-07-2020)