BEL Recruitment: The wording of the above sentence is a bit misleading. It primarily produces advanced electronic products for ground and aerospace applications. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. The Government of India has conferred Navratna status on it. BEL has Released notification For the Recruitment of 14 Project Engineer-I Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Before 07-01-2023.
BEL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer-I|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||07-01-2023|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
BEL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineering from any recognized board or university is required.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 32 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- Per Month
- General Candidates: Rs. 472/-
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
BEL Recruitment: Selection Fees
- Written Test
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at bel-india.in.
- And check for the BEL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the Project Engineer-I Job Application Form from the official website or the Notification Link.
- Double-check the deadline.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable).
- The term “electronic commerce” refers to the sale of electronic goods.
Q. What is the Application Mode of BEL Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of BEL?
A. bel-India is the Official Website.