Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for Part-Time Medical Consultants on Contract Basis Bank Of Baroda Gift City Gandhinagar.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bank Of Baroda (BOB). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 01
- Medical Consultants
- M.D. in general medicine (P.G. Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India) with at least three years’ experience after passing M.D.
- M.B.B.S having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S as a Registered Medical Practitioner.
- Bank will give preference to Doctors having qualification M.D. in General Medicine but in case Doctor of M.D. qualification is not available for engagement as required, Bank may engaged the Doctor with basic qualification of M.B.B.S. and having at least 5 years of experience after passing M.B.B.S., if found suitable.
- Medical Consultant should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of appointment and shall not be allowed to continue beyond 65 years of age.
Period Of Contract:
- Initially, the appointment shall be for a period of one year and on satisfactory completion of the same. The duration of the contract shall be for a period of three years, including the initial period of first year.
Termination of Contract:
- The contract can be terminated by one month’s notice on either side at any time during the subsistence of the period of contract.
- The consolidated fees of M.D. (Medicine) Doctor will be Rs. 30,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
- The consolidated fees of M.B.B.S. Doctor will be Rs. 25,000/- per month (Inclusive of Petrol/Conveyance expenses).
- Bank will not pay any types of other fee/charges other than consolidated fee as mentioned above.
- Taxes will be deducted as per applicable statutory provisions.
- The Charges payable to the Part-Time Medical Consultant (Doctor) for the services of a Compounder engaged by him/her shall be Rs. 4,000/- per month.
Procedure for Selection:
- Applications received will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called to appear for personal interview before selection panel constituted by the Bank, at the date, time and venue intimated in advance.
How To Apply:
- Interested eligible Doctors may send their bio-data (Please do not attach copies of any qualification/experience certificates-the same to be submitted at the time of personal interview) in following prescribed format by ordinary post so as to reach us on or before 05:00 PM on 22 July 2020 super scribing the envelope “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant” to the Assistant General Manager, National Shared Services Centre, 24th floor, GIFT Tower-1, Road-5, Zone-5C, GIFT City, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat.