Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2020
Bank Of Baroda Invites Application for the post of Financial Literacy Counsellors, Apply Before 10th July 2020.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Bank Of Baroda. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Post: 02
- Financial Literacy Counsellors
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
- Candidates for the post of FLCC counsellor may be selected from open market. Counselors should have sound knowledge of banking, insurance, investment, pension, law, finance, requisite communication and team building skills etc.
- Experience :
- Shall be an ex-banker with minimum 5 years of experience in any Nationalized Bank/ RRB/ Pvt. Bank. OR Persons having minimum 5 years of experience in banking/ with related fields, NBFCs / FIs. OR Business correspondent / BC- Coordinator with minimum 5 years of experience OR Ex RSETI Director/Faculty with minimum 5 years of Experience.
- Maximum age at the time of appointment on contract should not be more than 64 years subject to good health.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How To Apply:
- Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Document sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.
- Please send the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF FINANCIAL LITERACY COUNSELLOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
Address for Application to be sent:
The Regional Manager,
Bank of Baroda
Bellad Towers, 1st floor,
Bannigida Stop Gokul Road
Hubli – 580030
- Last Date: 10-07-2020