AWES Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for PGT, TGT & PRT Posts | Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the notification for the posts of PGT, TGT & PRT (Teacher). According to the notification, AWES will recruit for the posts of teachers in Army Public Schools across India. The notification for this recruitment was issued on 25 August 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Army Public School PGT, TGT & PRT (Teacher) Recruitment 2022 till 05.10.2022 through its official website @register.cbtexams.in.
Regarding this notification of Army Public School, we are sharing all the important information with you below, by reading which you can understand every important information about this notification and apply.
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022
Full Form Position Name
- PGT – Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT – Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRT – Primary Teachers
Eligibility criteria :
TGT Posts :
- Four years “Coordinated Degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with no less than 50 % marks in total.
Or on the other hand
- Post-Graduation with a base 55% imprints or comparable grade and three-year incorporated B.Ed./M.Ed.
PRT Posts :
- Graduate holding Bachelor’s certification with somewhere around half stamps in the concerned subject/mix of subjects and in total.
- B.El.Ed./02-year D.El.Ed.
Or then again
- Competitors with B.Ed. or then again Integrated B.Ed. can likewise apply with satisfaction of the state of half year PDPET/Bridge Course from a NCTE perceived establishment as when NCTE supports any foundation to lead the expressed course in no less than two years of enrollment as PRT or beginning of the course whichever is later.
- Finish in Central Teacher Eligibility Assessment (CTET)/Teachers Eligibility Test (TET), directed by CBSE/State Govt as per the rules outlined by the NCTE for the reason.
- Capability in showing in English medium.
- Information on Computer Application is attractive.
PGT Posts :
- B.E or B. Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an Institution/ university recognized by the Govt of India.
- B.E or B Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer from recognized University.
- M.Sc. (Computer Science/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. (Computer Science/BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University.
- ‘B’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2023) :
- Less than 05 Years Experience (Age Limit) : 40 Years
- More than five Years Experience (Age Limit) : 57 Years
Application Fees :
- Rs. 385 for all candidates
- Acceptable Mode : Online Only.
Selection Process :
- Online screening test
- Teaching skills test
- Computer proficiency test
How to Apply ?
- Click on the apply online link @www.register.cbtexams.in/AWES/Registration/ given below.
- After that the notification of “AWES Army Public School Recruitment” will appear, open it.
- Read the notification carefully and fill all the requested information step by step.
- upload required documents
- Finally, confirm your online application and pay the fee.
- And print the application form.
Important Links :
Important Dates :
Online Application Start Date: 25.08.2022
Last Date to Apply Online: 05.10.2022
Admit Card Download Date : 20.10.2022
Examination Date : 5-6 November 2022
Result Declaration Date : 20.11.2022